|Includes structured tournament, referee (Cash prize and a trophy)|
|Monday: Corporate League
18:00 – 21:00
|Wednesday: Adult League
18:00 – 21:00
|Based on a team compliment of 8 players. (League constituting of MAX 10 teams) League runs monthly||Based on a team compliment of 8 players. (League constituting of MAX 10 teams) League runs monthly|
- Each team should begin the game with an even amount of balls and players on each side.
- Once out you must exit and cannot re-enter unless a team member catches an opponent’s ball.
- You are out if you
- are hit by a live ball
- throw a live ball that is caught by an opposing player
- cross into the central divide
- throw a head shot
- argue with the referee
- kick the ball
- You may block/deflect a ball with another ball, however if you drop the ball that you used to block with you are out.
- When a ball hits anything besides a person the ball is dead. So a deflection off anything other than a person is a dead ball.
You may catch a ball that hits you or another player on your team rendering the opposing thrower out, but only if it is caught in the air.
- No holding a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- Only RUSH sanctioned balls are permitted on the trampoline court.
- You may catch the ball with any body part (between legs included).
- When you are out you must walk off the court with hands wrapped around your head covering your head and ears to avoid up close head
shots and stay in the waiting area.
- Be sure to wear athletic clothing – you will get hot and sweaty!
Note: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the session and bring a bottle of water with you.
Unfortunately we do not have shower facilities or changing rooms so you’ll need to arrive appropriately dressed ready to go.
Pricing: $16 for one hour jump and $25 for two hours jump for walk ins (excluding RUSH jump socks).For more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, a RUSH liability waiver is required for each jumper (those under 18 must have their waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian).If you arrive without a signed waiver we will not be able to admit you ( click here to complete waiver ).
RUSH Socks are mandatory and cost $3 a pair.
NO Shoes. NO Barefoot on the platform, socks required. (Even if they are not RUSH Socks)